Alby Hub availability in Start9 Marketplace

I successfully sideloaded Alby Hub (v 1.6.0) from GitHub, and it’s working perfectly. It’s a simple and convenient way to set up your own Bitcoin Lightning node. I received a notification about the release of v 1.7.4, and today Alby announced v 1.8.0.

Could you let me know when Alby Hub will be available in the Start9 Marketplace? It would make installing updates much easier. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Lighthouse!

I know from the good source that work is done on v 1.8.0. Should be ready in couple of days for produtcion. Stay tuned it will be anounced on out TG channel @start9_alerts

3 Likes

Hi h0mer,

That’s great news! I wasn’t aware of the Telegram channel, so I appreciate you informing me. I hope they share it on Nostr too. I’ll be keeping a close eye on my screen. Thanks for getting back to me!

2 Likes

Hi. We also have a Matrix Community in addition to the telegram Support. You can find links to both via our Contact Page on the offical website.

Could you provide me with a step-by-step guide on how to manually update Alby Hub? Or am I just being impatient?

I understand you’re eager, but it’s still in the testing and polishing phase. Once it’s ready, we’ll announce it. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

I apologize for my impatience. I truly appreciate the testing and refinement process. It’s essential that the Alby Hub updates function as seamlessly as the other software.

You can now install Alby Hub and its updates via the Start9 Marketplace. The update process was straightforward and works like a charm.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.