Cannot open access to console, the root account is locked

I attempted to access my .local without any luck and quickly realized my node was off. I am unsure how long the node was off-line. I did complete some outlet swaps in the house a few weeks back and maybe it didn’t come back online after killing the power to the house. After powering the node back on I am receiving the following message: cannot open access to console, the root account is locked. See slogan(8) man page for more details. I do not understand what is required of me at this point. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Hello @katandchad, sorry about the issues you are facing with your server. Could you kindly confirm what hardware you were using to run this server?

Hello Jeremy, I am using an Intel N5105 quad 2.9ghz, with intel 800 MHz graphic, 12 GB of Ram and a 2TB SSD Samsung 870 EVO.

Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately, this error most likely indicates a physical hardware failure in the connection to the data drive. In the past for this error, we have recommended checking that the drive is securely in place.

It was suggested by another teammate that you could try reflashing the OS (Docs here).

Beyond that, I am not sure what else can be done. Do you have a backup of your server from before it went down?

Thank you. I have no idea what I am doing, but I think I should be able to ensure the hard drive is secured in place. I had a friend remove the windows OS and flash the Start9 OS. I will see if I can figure out how to reflash using the doc link you provided. I didn’t have anything saved as yet. I wanted to do my part for the network running a node and figure out how I can use later when I had time. I was going to start learning how today when I discovered it powered off. Seems weird the hardware less than a year old only running bitcoin core would fail. Thank you for your help.