Embassy one not talking to consulate

Hey gang,

“http faiure reponse for /api/versionLatest” message on Consulate app.

I set this up a year ago and it worked.
I have since got new fiber and router. I cannot figure out how to get embassy up. I have not updated the sd card, and couldnt figure out how on the github site. Kinda dumb with computers.
I did, of course, unplug and replug, got beep and chime, still no connection.


Hey - consulate is no longer maintained or supported. On iOS we currently recommend using any regular browser with Orbot installed and set to “disable for non-onion traffic” - this works great!