Embassy Pro device in diagnostic mode after Bitcoin Core update

Updated to the latest Bitcoin Core 26.0 and the update never finished, been hanging.
So I restarted and now the server is not responding at all. Browser using my unique .local address lists all installed services as “unknown” status. When I try to click on any services or system restart etc. I get “Error. Gateway timeout”
If I try to access the IP address it goes into “StartOS - diagnostic mode”.
Same issue whether i use my laptop via Chrome browser or Safari on iPhone.
Message says:
"Database error
Job for postgresql@15-main.service failed because the service did not take the steps required by its unit configuration. See “systemctl status postgresql@15-main.service” and “journalctl -xeu postgresql@15-main.service” for details.

Possible Solutions: Please contact support

It also has options to Restart Server, System Rebuild, and Repair Drive. I did the first two with no change.

Did you also update the OS recently? Unfortunately you have database corruption and fixing this is a bit tricky and risky. This could happen if power was lost during an update. Are you able to reach out via telegram or matrix so we can have a faster back and forth to attempt the fix?

@start9dave I am having a similar issue with my Embassy. All services are in unknown status and I get the “Error. Gateway timeout” This was after I updated to Bitcoin Core 26. Any insights?

Thanks!

Yeah, that is almost always db corruption. As Dave mention the fix is not easy and the best is to reach out via telegram or matrix so we can have a faster back and forth to attempt the fix. Have you taken any steps to fix this.