Error Log Initiating electrs Service

Here is the log I am getting. Initiating electrs to the full node repeatedly fails. Any tips? All settings for configuration of the node including password are set to default. Thanks.

electrs log

2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 Starting electrs 0.10.2 on x86_64 linux with Config { network: Bitcoin, db_path: “./db/bitcoin”, db_log_dir: None, daemon_dir: “/root/.bitcoin”, daemon_auth: UserPass(“bitcoin”, “”), daemon_rpc_addr: 172.18.0.77:8332, daemon_p2p_addr: 172.18.0.77:8333, electrum_rpc_addr: 0.0.0.0:50001, monitoring_addr: 127.0.0.1:4224, wait_duration: 10s, jsonrpc_timeout: 15s, index_batch_size: 10, index_lookup_limit: None, reindex_last_blocks: 0, auto_reindex: true, ignore_mempool: false, sync_once: false, skip_block_download_wait: false, disable_electrum_rpc: false, server_banner: “Welcome to electrs 0.10.2 (Electrum Rust Server)!”, signet_magic: f9beb4d9, args: }
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 [2024-02-12T09:50:54.341Z INFO electrs::metrics::metrics_impl] serving Prometheus metrics on 127.0.0.1:4224
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 [2024-02-12T09:50:54.341Z INFO electrs::server] serving Electrum RPC on 0.0.0.0:50001
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 [2024-02-12T09:50:54.412Z INFO electrs::db] “./db/bitcoin”: 63 SST files, 0.000064301 GB, 0.000000021 Grows
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 [2024-02-12T09:50:54.667Z INFO electrs::db] closing DB at ./db/bitcoin
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 Error: electrs failed
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 Caused by:
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 0: bitcoind RPC polling failed
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 1: daemon not available
2024-02-12T02:50:54-07:00 2: JSON-RPC error: transport error: unexpected HTTP code: 401

bitcoin core log

2024-02-12T02:53:05-07:00 2024-02-12T09:53:05Z ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt from 172.18.0.82:46898

Is your Bitcoin Core fully synced with all green health checks?

Copy that yes sir. It is accepting incoming peer connections and cranking away.

Go to Services > electrs > Config > Save

That should reset the password it’s attempting to use to authenticate to the Bitcoin Core RPC.

You sir are awesome. Thank you. It is syncing.

Logs are normal now. No error. Thanks man.

Shoot I spoke too soon.

ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt from 172.18.0.97:35972
2024-02-17T02:26:43-07:00 2024-02-17T09:26:43Z ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt from 172.18.0.97:35980
2024-02-17T02:27:13-07:00 2024-02-17T09:27:13Z ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt from 172.18.0.97:33788
2024-02-17T02:27:14-07:00 2024-02-17T09:27:14Z ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt from 172.18.0.97:33792
2024-02-17T02:27:14-07:00 2024-02-17T09:27:14Z ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt from 172.18.0.97:33806
2024-02-17T02:27:38-07:00 2024-02-17T09:27:38Z ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt from 172.18.0.97:46274
2024-02-17T02:27:38-07:00 2024-02-17T09:27:38Z ThreadRPCServer incorrect password attempt from 172.18.0.97:46288

Figured it out. Had to do a similar config/save on Mempool service. After stopping and restarting it. Mempool sync was hung. Thanks.

This worked for me also thank you.
I still have this other issue where I can’t open the page for mempool or datum gateway. It says this site can’t be reached. I actually had this fixed at one point and pages were working I had to ssh into my system again and start the process from scratch because my miners were not connecting…now that everything is connecting and all good I have this problem of site can’t be reached. Any help would be appreciative!

Oh never mind sorry. I figured it out from this forum. Just installed bonjour and it is now working. Thanks !