Help Needed: Issue with Start9 Embassy OS Setup and HAProxy

Hello Start9 community,

I am seeking assistance regarding an issue I’m facing with my Start9 Embassy OS setup. I have installed the OS on my ASUS A54C laptop, which is equipped with a 2TB SSD and 8GB of RAM. The laptop is connected via Ethernet with a static IP address.

To access the Embassy OS securely from anywhere on my network, I have set up HAProxy on pfSense to manage SSL certificates.

While the login functionality is working fine, I am experiencing a recurring problem with the UI losing connection. The error message I receive is as follows:

ERROR embassy::db: WebSocket Closed: Network Error: WebSocket protocol error: Connection reset without closing handshake
DEBUG embassy::db: Error { source:
   0: WebSocket protocol error: Connection reset without closing handshake
   1: Connection reset without closing handshake
   /rustc/fc594f15669680fa70d255faec3ca3fb507c3405/library/core/src/convert/mod.rs:726
  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ SPANTRACE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
   0: embassy::db::deal_with_messages
   at src/db/mod.rs:76
   1: embassy::db::ws_handler
   at src/db/mod.rs:30
  Backtrace omitted. Run with RUST_BACKTRACE=1 environment variable to display it.
  Run with RUST_BACKTRACE=full to include source snippets., kind: Network, revision: None }

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions from the community to resolve this issue. Has anyone encountered a similar error and found a solution? I have tried troubleshooting on my own, but I haven’t been able to pinpoint the cause of the problem.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!