Mempool UI won't Launch

Hey Team, I’ve got a Mempool UI issue. I’m just now setting up my pure. I’ve downloaded Bitcoin Core. Electrs is up and running. Mempool is showing green on API, Transaction Indexer and Web Interface Health Checks. When I click Launch UI I get a *****.local’s IP address could not be found. ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED. What should I do to resolve this?

I’m getting the same error as well. Haven’t figured out a fix yet

Start by trying a hard refresh of the browser and/or clearing the browser cache. Try restarting the server if that doesn’t work. Have you already done this?

Hard refresh:
Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows:
Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R).

Chrome or Firefox for Mac:
Press Shift+Command+R.

Name not resolved generally means your machine is not properly resolving mDNS requests. If this is Windows, you need to follow the guide below to get that set up, and if it is Linux, then it can vary by distro and we’d need to know which it is.

https://docs.start9.com/0.3.5.x/device-guides/windows/ca-windows

Do you have your node in a separate VLAN? You must enable Multicast DNS in both VLANS. I’m not sure about all routers however I had to do this in my Ubiquiti UDM-SE. Even if you don’t use VLAN’s or have a different router look for an enable Multicast setting in your router.