Server becomes unreachable after 3-4 days uptime

Hi everyone,

I’m running StartOS 0.4.0.1 on a DIY Odroid H4 and I’m experiencing a recurring issue:

  • The server works fine for about 3-4 days.
  • After that, it becomes unreachable — both from my phone and from desktop, the connection just stays stuck on “trying to connect…” and never actually connects.
  • The server itself appears to be powered on normally during this time (lights on, fans running, no visible crash).
  • If I force a reboot of the server, it comes back online immediately and works fine again.
  • After a few more days, the exact same issue happens again.

Has anyone else experienced this same pattern on 0.4.0.1? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Feel free to DM me your OS and Kernel logs from StartOS web-UI > System.
It should offer to download them.

Which ISO did you use when you downloaded v0.4.0.1?

Thanks George!

I didn’t use any ISO. I upgraded directly from StartOS 0.3.5.1 to 0.4.0.1 through the normal over-the-air update process in the UI.

I’ll DM you the OS and Kernel logs right away.

I’m also experiencing this same issue. I fresh installed StartOS 0.4 then updated to 0.4.0.1. I did download logs already.

Did you get your issue resolved? @DonBen wrote in DM that his was just a browser issue.

You’d do well to see if that’s your issue too. What is the actual error message from a browser when you do a hard refresh?
Linux/Windows: ctrl+shift+R
macOS Firefox: cmd+shift+R
macOS Safari: cmd+option+E, then cmd+R

I’ve never actually tried a hard refresh, but I’ll definitely give that a shot next time it happens. That said, when the issue occurs the server is completely unreachable from every device I try — both my computer and my phone — so it doesn’t seem to be a browser-specific issue.

Quick update: the issue just happened again, so I tried the hard refresh as you suggested — unfortunately no luck, the server is still unreachable. Same situation as before: I can’t reach it from any device (computer or phone).