Umbrel bitcoin UI service

My umbrel bitcoin UI app doesn’t show the interactive globe with the incoming/connections like it did with my umbrel. In the umbrel, you could move the globe around to see all connections and there was a trail like animation than showed connections. These don’t show up for me, has anyone had success? It still says how many connections but the graphics don’t work, it’s just the picture of the globe that shows up.

The animated globe works. If it’s not showing, since the code for this runs in the browser, it’s quite likely the issue you’re facing is happening in the browser itself. Perhaps look in the browser developer tools to see if something is being blocked that might be causing errors.

I am also experiencing this. The UI never loads any data.

Inspecting the browser dev tools I can see that the rpc calls (example /api/rpc/peers/count) are failing with a 500 internal server error.

Log entry:

2026-07-26T09:32:09+01:00  {"level":30,"time":1785054729441,"pid":3,"hostname":"HSRVJPBBQOZEY2YKXG2TDQJ2U2IBMS5X","reqId":"req-fk","req":{"method":"GET","url":"/api/rpc/sync","host":"aaaa-bbbb.local:49579","remoteAddress":"10.0.3.1","remotePort":56568},"msg":"incoming request"}

For context, I’m running Knots and installed this service only after upgrading to 0.4.0.

The instructions page says “It automatically enables ZMQ on the node“ - maybe this failed and is unable to communicate with the node?

I can’t find any ZMQ setting in the Knots settings.

How can I debug this?