Unable to connect to Start 9 Server Pure via ip address or via .local URL

Hi, I just got my Start 9 Server Pure and set it up, but for some reason I am unable to connect to it remotely from any browser on my PC (Windows 11). When I try to connect, I get this error:

I have tried to turn of my antivirus and my firewall but neither of them worked. I tried to allow the ip address in my firewall settings but that didn’t work either. I even tried connecting via WIFI and not ethernet , but that also did not achieve any results. After a while of trying to troubleshoot the problem I attempted to connect to my Start 9 with my phone and it worked. So I was wondering if anyone could help me with this. Thanks.

In order to gain access to your server’s .local address you can follow our Trusting Your Root CA on Windows Guide an also make sure to follow the instruction within to install Bonjour as well.
This should get you up and running.

I did all of the things you said and I also reinstalled Bonjour at least twice. And it still does not work, but thanks for the help anyway. It also does not matter as much, since I can control my Start 9 directly with a mouse, keyboard and my second monitor.