Update was not successful because of Filesystem I/O Error: No current.rootfs, not safe to prune

I’m on version 0.4.0.0 after upgrading from 0.3.5.1 months ago.

When attempting to upgrade to the latest version 4.0.2 I get the error:

Update was not successful because of Filesystem I/O Error: No current.rootfs, not safe to prune

I am running quite a lot of packages: bitcoin knots, fulcrum, next cloud, monero node, p2pool, etc

Is a fresh installation the only way to get around this?

Afaik the backup doesn’t backup the full nodes data. I’d really rather not have to sync my nodes again! :pensive_face:

I am tempted to not upgrade. What’s the worse that can happen?

How long until the server will “go up in flames” due to obsolescence?

Is it version 0.4.0.1? Rather than v.04.0.0.

I haven’t tried yet. Kind of waiting to see what shakes out. I think if I upgrade, I’d shut down all the apps.

BTW, put in a bug report at github. Just a suggestion.

On that note, I see bug reports and issues rolling in on that update.

Hmmm…