When Will Server One and Server Pure Be In Stock?

Interested in purchasing a Start9, but both new versions are out of stock.

The One should be back in stock later this week.
The Pure will be back in a very limited stock soon and hopefully a more appreciable amount by the end of February. If you 'd like me to add you to the email list of people to be notified when they come back in stock, DM me your email address.

I meant you should send me a direct message with your email address, since this post is public.

I’ve added you to the list, and removed your email address from your post.

Any new info on release dates?

We are working with new suppliers as our old one has become unreliable. We do not have an exact ETA at this time, but it will not be in March.

How do I get on the mailing list when available? Missed it last time. Just need a notification or something.

Hello,

We’re expecting that both the Server One and the Server Pure will be back in plenty of stock by the end of the month. Thanks for your patience.

Best,
Jeremy

Please include Information of when your product will be available on the main website. It would be helpful to potential customers to know that servers will be available by the end of April.

1 Like

Does Start9 have a realistic guess when servers will be back in stock? The last estimate was end of April.

They’re back in stock!

1 Like